Followers

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

November 2013 & An Apology

I (Mynnette, Abbie's sister) have been SO BAD at keeping this up!  My goal is to at least add the pictures each week and a little blurb!  Please forgive me as I catch up! ;)


Here are highlights and photos from November!





From an email dated November 18th: 

"This week I reached 3 Nefí and the ensinamentos de Cristo quando Ele estava aquí nas Americas. Oh my goodness I love my Savior so much. This week, because of the lesson in Relief Society about service, I was especially struck by the scripture in chapter 12 verse 41: And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. The citação from the lesson is the following: "Cultivate a spirit of charity; be ready to do for others more than you would expect from them if circumstances were reversed. Be ambitious to be great, not in the estimation of the worldly minded, but in the eyes of God, and to be great in this sense, “Love the Lord our God with all your might, mind and strength, and your neighbor as yourself.” You must love mankind because they are your brethren, the offspring of God. Pray diligently for this spirit of philanthropy, this expansion of thought and feeling, and for power and ability to labor earnestly in the interest of Messiah’s kingdom."
God bless and stay strong!
Sister Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment