Followers

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

December 2013

Photos from December 2013~



From an email dated December 16, 2013: 

"I cannot express in words how much I have felt the love of the Savior during this past week. I am so incredibly blessed to be able to participate in this wonderful time when the Lord is accelerating His work here on the Earth. I will admit, last week I felt a little discouraged and doubted my potential and the veracity of my calling. But the Lord is so merciful and showed me how much He loves me and wants me to be here to help His children return to His presence. The promise that Elder Ballard made that if we extend a hand for just one between today and Christmas is true. Millions will feel the love of the Savior, and most importantly each individual. I know I have felt His love so much as I have worked this past week.


I am sending tons of photos this week because it was truly a blessing in my life. I have come to appreciate even more the Atonement of the Savior. In the garden, he literally suffered for each one of us. My mission president said to me that it was very personal. He saw our faces and accepted to suffer for each one of our sins individually. Even the people who he knew wouldn´t repent. What love and devotion can we forget?
I am so glad that you all had such a wonderful opportunity to share the Savior´s love through music. The song of the righteous is a prayer unto our Father and He always hears our prayers :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment