Followers

Monday, September 16, 2013

Update

***Sorry things haven't been posted on time lately.  
It is due to computer issues.***

Minha Mãe!
Eu amo voçê muito! Eu estou no campo agora! (I am in the field now.) I havent met our investigators in our area yet. Our area is Jardim Lucélia. Minha trenadora (my trainer) is Sister Hamborga and she is from Recife. We live in a house with two other sisters: Sister Gonçlaves and Sister Henriques. The past two days we havent done a lot of teaching because we had a mission conference and a transfer meeting. All of my roommates are Brasilian so no more inglês for me! God is so good and is helping me to understand and remember the language very well. I am so grateful for this wonderful opportunity to be here in Brasil. I know that this is the Lords work. He is the one who accepted my desire to serve Him. I chose to serve here in the pre-earth life.

Com Amor
Sister Abbie Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment