Followers

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Preparation Day Email!

Meu Mai e Pai!

My p-days starting next week will be on seista-feira (fridays). I am loving the CTM and the Portuguese is coming along very well. This is surprising because I tried to speak Portuguese before the mission and it was horrible. The gift of tongues is definitely real. I am so grateful to have taken Spanish because I am able to help others in my district with grammar and word conjugations. Sao Paulo is sooo big and the house are really cool. We went to the temple today and I had the opportunity to listen to the session in Portuguese. It was awesome. I'm not one hundred percent sure about the temple names. I think I have a ton more in one of the drawers in my old room. Please give them to other people in the family. Our district has four Sister and three Elders. My companion is Sister Moore. She is 25 and from Pennsylvania. We don't have anyone from Utah in our district, but we have Elder Hardman (who's gonna be in my mission) from England and Sister Richardson from Scotland. Everyone is pretty nice and the teachers are fantastics. Our main teacher, Irmao Nascimiento, is from Sao Paulo and served a mission in Japan. How cool, right? We are practicing teaching Irma Monique, who is playing Diana. I am loving it. I love how the gospel is being taught through Preach My Gospel. 

Love You All, 

Sister Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment